The Mountain Ridge Protection Act Alliance is a group of concerned citizens from North Carolina who want to see the 1983 Mountain Ridge Protection Act remain strong and we will make sure that this state law continues to protect our highest ridges from commercial development, including industrialization from commercial wind plants. The wind industry is trying to weaken this law and our group plans on fighting them and all who go with them, every step of the way. This alliance is joining with like-minded concerned citizens and groups from this state and other states in protecting our cherished heritage and mountain ridges.
- Deception of Community Wind
- Property Rights and Eminent Domain
- What is The 1983 Mountain Ridge Protection Act or Ridge Law?
- Legal Issues, Political Climate, Get Involved. Speak out!!!
- Environmental Issues
- Who are we?
- Wildlife Issues
Appalachian Voices and Environmental Groups for Wind
- APPALACHIAN VOICES SUPPORTS BLOWING UP THE MOUNTAINS TO RAM IN WIND TURBINES
- Why Does Appalachian Voices support Mountain Top Removal for Wind Turbines?
- Appalachian Voices’ Wind Shill, Austin P Hall, Brainwashes the Students at Appalachian State University
- Propaganda Techniques of ASU, Appalachian Voices and the Wind Industry
- Austin P Hall / Appalachian Voices will not Engage in Debate on Commercial Wind Power
Federally Subsidized Scam
- What is Windgate? Cover-up Hides the Truth About Wind Energy and Green Jobs
- Wind Energy Stimulus Money to other Countries
- Wind is not about Energy, Wind does not produce
- University of Maine Wind Turbine produces 40% less electricity than hoped for!
- Wind Energy and Wind Industry Robs Each and Every One of Us
- Health and Quality of Life Impact
- Appalachian State University Screaming Weasel Wind Turbine
- Appalachian State University Problems
- Life Under an Industrial Wind Plant VIDEO
- Monckton names names on Climategate | CFACT http://goo.gl/FzbIC tells of the money each scientist received, and how they lied #climategate 1 day ago
- Holland is the first country to abandon its renewable energy goal http://goo.gl/BkDFl WHY? #WorthlessWindPower 1 day ago
- Wind power industry could be the greatest scam of our age | Mail Online http://goo.gl/BkDFl @AWEA #windgate 1 day ago
- Permit? What Permit? | Institute for Energy Research http://goo.gl/nCNse Workers in the #Gulf remain without jobs thanks to #POTUS. 1 day ago
- Blame @Sierra_Club for deepwater drilling disaster, as they demand Deep Water, which is most dangerous. Need to drill onshore! 1 day ago